Corona safety rules
All swimming halls are already under strong requirements for cleaning and hygiene measures in line with the regulations for swimming halls, pools, saunas etc. (FOR-1996-06-13-592). Due to the Corona situation we have implemented some more rules, so that everyone will have a good and safe swimming experience.
– Sick people shall not swim. If you are sick, stay at home and get better!
– Keep at least one meter distance between people in the pool and on land. We put out some guidelines, but it is up to you to follow them. The distance rule does not included families.
– Wash your hands on the way in and out of the wardrobe.
– Shower naked and use soap before swimming!
– Max 150 people inside Vossabadet.
– When it gets busy in the pool the visiting time will be restricted to 1 hour, so that most people can enjoy the pool.
-Everyone needs to shower before and after the use of the sauna. Because of the restrictions you need to sit on a towel while in the sauna. There is a shower outside of the sauna.
– No borrowing of swimming toys and equipment.
– The kids playground is not in use.
– We will have heightened cleaning routines in the wardrobes and contact surfaces.
– All wristbands will be washed after use.
– Distance marking and information material are placed around the place.
Always follow the instructions from the lifeguards and be more thoughtful of the people in the pool. People that break the rules on purpose or that don’t follow the lifeguards instructions will be asked to leave.
The rules will be updated.